donderdag 27 maart 2014

Project 2014 recap... :)

I posted this on my Facebook wall right after newyear, so most of you might have read it before... But I'll put it up here in notes for future reference, and for new friends I've made since, to have a clue about what the hell I'm putting pictures and descriptions of my CD's up for.... :D

Aaaand... I'll try to add all album art here also (even though it will become a really long post... we'll see...)

OK. So it's 2014. Nothing new really...
How about a project then? Yay! Let's do something, around music, with pictures, and try to catch a few people's attention... Right, here goes!!
I change CD's in my car regularly. But starting now, I'll be picking CD's out of my collection, alphabetically, one album per band at a time. That way, I will slowly but surely play every CD I own, good or bad, in the next months, maybe years...
I will do this for four CD's at once every time, keeping two spots open for more recent purchases, that haven't found their way to my alphabetical collection yet... ;)
To give you an idea, here's an overview pic of said collection...



I hope some of you will enjoy this, I know I will! Feel free to comment all you like, I'm just gonna say, in advance : "haters, schmaters" :D
(I'm not gonna lie, earlier ridiculously cool and awesome stuff by Max, Arjan and many others inspired me to try something out, but this thing will benefit me every day, as I'll re-discover old favorites and obscure rarities)










































Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten